Skip to main content

News

• Welcome to DeepThought!  Make yourself at home!

Topic: Apocalyptic Horde Survival Game (Read 18567 times) previous topic - next topic

• Teshi
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Re: Apocalyptic Horde Survival Game
Reply #25
That sounds like a lot of work.  Can jussr just make me a character?

Reply #26
jussr was going to say that finding and watching and understanding a video sounds like a lot of work and could someone just explain it all to me, ideally in person

• Teshi
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #27
Okay, Martin can explain it to you, and you can make me a nice stabby rogue.  Problem solved!

No, I'll figure it out. 

Chaos, are you going with this survival race game, or something else? 

Reply #28
The theme for this game will *NOT* be Survival/Mad Max.  I've got something else in mind that will allow you to develop and play with your characters more.

Reply #29
I will post the game sign up thread tonight so that y'all have my character creation parameters while your noodling characters.

I use the 5E standard array (more about that later) and I add an ability score: Sanity (SAN).  More about that later too.

Reply #30
How do you feel about Unearthed Arcana? The Mystic class looks intriguing. Though if you'd rather keep our first 5e game standard, I quite understand.

Reply #31
I consider the Unearthed Arcana part of the Standard Game.  YMMV with quality.  The core books are better, I think, but I'll take UA material as canon.

• Teshi
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #32
Tell me whether to be a bard or a rogue?

Reply #33
Bard.